If none of our other trips appeal to you, then try this stunning easy bike ride along the Lions walk. This trip has been designed for those who wish to meander and cruise along the lake front, taking in the beautiful scenery that Lake Taupo has to offer. You will meet at our Acacia Bay where we will load your bikes.
From here we will take you as far down the Lions Walk (towards Wharewaka point) as you are wishing to ride. From there you ride back towards town to meet your kayak guide at the Taupo Yacht Club car park, who will then load your bike on the trailer and then equip you for your kayak leg of your journey. You will then enjoy an easy paddle back to our base at Acacia Bay.
This is riding at its most basic level and is an ideal opportunity for a family to experience Lake Taupo together.
- Full instruction
- Top quality kayaking equipment
- Mountain bike and helmet hire available
- Gourmet delight refreshments
- Transport: On request only (if you do not have your own transport) – Pick up from/to Taupo CBD. Please call or email to arrange.
- Note: Please refer to our Gear list tab on our website of what’s you need to bring and wear.
- On request, allow 4 hours
- NZD $160 per person for 1-2 adults (minimum 2 people to run tour)
- NZD $140 per person for 3 adults
- NZD $120 per person for 4 plus adults
- NZD $120 per person for 1 plus children (under 12 years)
For a single person, please call the office to see if the tour is running prior to booking