For your booking with Taupo Kayaking Adventures
(a) If a customer chooses to cancel:
- Up to 48 hours before departure time – rebooking at no extra cost , or refund less 15% booking fee
- Within 24 – 48 hours before departure time – rebooking at no extra cost, or refund less 50%
- Within 24 hours of departure or after departure time – rebook with a 15% booking fee, or no refund.
(b) Cancellation by the Guide:
Taupo kayaking Adventures reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour due to road, track, water or weather
conditions. If we cancel a tour due to such circumstances, you will have the following options:
- Cancel the day’s outing for a full refund if this is original booking date;
- If this booking was re-scheduled / transferred from an original tour booking date on request from customer and customer cannot re-schedule to another date. The cancelation will be full refund less 15% booking fee. Note: this excludes tours that were rescheduled by TKA through bad weather or water conditions.
- Choose an alternate tour or bike option from the Operator’s available services. Customers will be refunded the cost of the tour less the price of the alternative trip chosen.
(c) You will receive no refund:
- If you miss the tour departure (e.g sleeping late, unexpected illness or injury, vehicle breakdowns, etc),
- If we have to cancel the booking due to clients ill health, poor fitness, intoxication